Calm Body Quiet Mind
What: 4-week 1:1 mindfulness training and coaching experience
When: I am currently accepting new clients for this program, so you can begin now!
Calm Body, Quiet Mind is a 4-week intensive mindfulness training and coaching program for women. It offers a deeper experience of mindfulness and explores the healing potential of mindfulness practice. It is designed to guide you toward cultivating a greater sense of peace, happiness and wellbeing.
Calm Body, Quiet Mind offers an intensive mindfulness experience to guide you in a reset and renewal of your body, heart and mind. Whether you’re feeling weighed down by grief or a difficult transition, feeling consumed by a chronic illness or have lost connection with your creativity, this program is designed to help you get back on track.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Your racing mind and heart keep you up at night
- You feel that your difficult life experiences define you
- You dream about being more creative but don’t get around to it
The Calm Body, Quiet Mind program is offered to help you reset and restore during difficult times, rebalance your body, heart and mind, and recover your creative spirit. It offers a combination of mindfulness study, practice and coaching to help you begin to integrate mindfulness in your everyday life.
Calm Body, Quiet Mind can help you to:
- Rediscover joy and put grief in perspective
- Live well with chronic illness
- Recover your creative spirit
Whether you’re new to mindfulness or have experience with the practice, Calm Body, Quiet Mind is created for women who are interested in a deeper experience of mindfulness practice. You’ll learn how to expand your awareness, use that awareness to make choices that facilitate wellbeing and creative flow, and nurture states of deep relaxation that support the activation of the body’s own healing and mechanisms.
I will teach you how to integrate mindfulness into your everyday life so that you can experience joy more fully and meet life’s challenges with greater ease.
I’ve been teaching mindfulness meditation and offering counseling for 30+ years. I’ve had the honor of teaching and mentoring thousands of people to experience the healing power of mindfulness practice. This practice has been so in my own healing journey that I feel passionate about teaching it to as many people as possible.
I teach people how to develop a regular mindfulness practice and integrate mindfulness into their everyday lives. Mindfulness practice allows us to fully embrace life’s joys and hold the difficult moments with an open heart, and the result of that is an increased sense of ease, peace, happiness and fulfillment. When we really grasp this, we become less reactive to our lives and more capable of responding and being intentional about how we want our lives to be.
My work is grounded in neuroscience research regarding the neuroplasticity of the brain and how we can rewire the brain for greater peace and happiness. If you’re ready to begin the journey toward healing and awakening your body, heart and mind, I’d be honored to be your guide.
Calm Body, Quiet Mind includes:
- A comprehensive exploration of your challenges, intentions and goals. Prior to our first session, I’ll have you complete a Mindful Intentions Inquiry to give us both a clear picture of your current challenges as well as your intentions and goals. This will help to guide our individual sessions and serve as a starting point for our work together.
- Mindfulness coaching sessions. After I receive your responses to the Mindful Intentions Inquiry, we’ll schedule a coaching session to review your intentions and goals. You’ll receive mindfulness coaching sessions by phone or Skype during weeks 1, 2 and 4 of the program. You will also emails from me weekly to help you stay on track with your practice.
- Mindfulness study. I’ll send you written essays on mindfulness as well as easy to follow instructions for mindfulness practice. I keep the essays real, practical, and applicable to everyday life. They are designed to expand your understanding of mindfulness in a way that makes it easier to practice, on and off of the meditation cushion, and incorporate mindfulness into your daily life.
- Mindfulness practice. You’ll receive a custom designed written mindfulness practice schedule tailored to your needs, lifestyle and intentions. I’ll teach you a broader and more comprehensive approach to mindfulness practice than what you may have previously learned. And I will give you the guidance and support that you need in order to be successful in meeting your mindfulness practice intentions and goals.
- Guided meditation recordings. You’ll receive my guided meditation audio recordings designed to increase awareness and attention and facilitate deep states of relaxation that support healing.
- Mindfulness Journal. You’ll receive mindfulness journal pages in PDF format to help you maintain a regular practice schedule and track your progress.
When Julia first started working with me, she had recently been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. She said that she had spent years living a fast paced life, but she felt like getting sick brought a different kind of stress to her life. Julia was so upset about getting sick that she was sitting in her living room all day thinking about how awful her life had become. She had stopped making art, because she didn’t feel creatively inspired. Julia also said that she had lost the capacity to feel joy about anything and could not even recall what it felt like to feel at peace.
I designed a mindfulness practice experience to support Julia in achieving deep states of relaxation through meditation practice to reduce stress and facilitate the engagement of her body’s own healing mechanisms. I taught her mindfulness practices that helped her to put her illness in perspective as well as practices for cultivating joy. Perhaps most important, I guided Julia to rediscover her passion for and commitment to really living again. As the result of our work together, Julia experienced a sense of greater wellbeing, meaning and fulfillment. She developed a committed mindfulness practice, reconnected with creative inspiration and joy and was regularly making art again.
“Mindfulness practice has brought me back to a place of feeling alive and well and making art again.” –Julia
Cost for the Calm Body, Quiet Mind program: $500
Please get in touch to schedule a free 20-minute session so that we can determine whether this program is a good fit for your needs.