Work With Me
Be sure to sign up for my email list to get free access to my Inspiration Room and receive my monthly Mindful Moments postcards. The Inspiration Room is a private page for email list members only. Think of it as a blend of a cozy meditation studio and reading room where you’ll find guided meditation audio recordings, articles about how to meditate, videos on mindfulness, and links to some of the people who inspire me.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Your racing mind and heart keep you up at night
- You fear that you’re letting your dreams die
- You feel that your difficult life experiences define you
- You feel you’ve lost yourself
- You dream about being more creative but don’t get around to it
Then you’re in the right place.
If you would like to learn how to:
- Quiet your mind and open your heart to peace and happiness
- Create a life that you feel excited to wake up to
- Own your story and transform it into a more meaningful and purposeful life
- Reclaim your sense of self and live authentically and intentionally
- Develop a regular creative practice that resonates with your heart & soul
Then you’re really in the right place.
Ways You Can Work With Me
Click on each topic for details regarding my offerings.
Coaching Learn how to live an intentional and inspired life that you feel excited to wake up to. I’ll coach you to use mindfulness practice to create an intentional life that is aligned with your authentic self. My areas of specialty include stress reduction, women entrepreneurs, creativity, women’s wellness and self-care, grief/loss, and living well with chronic illness.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction I teach Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) to help you increase awareness and reduce stress. The 8-week course is offered as a 1:1 experience by Skype or an in person course in Wilmington, NC.
Individual Counseling I offer individual counseling in Wilmington, NC for people struggling with mental health concerns that include anxiety, depression due to grief/loss, or difficulty adjusting to chronic illness or health concerns and trauma related to accidents, traumatic loss or medical trauma. I’ll teach you how to feel a greater sense of peace, ease and happiness and feel more in control of your emotions.
Speaking and Teaching I speak and teach workshops related to mindfulness and/or creativity.
FAQS & Fees. Please visit this page for Frequently Asked Questions, including questions about insurance and fees.