Work With Me
Be sure to sign up for my email list to get free access to my Inspiration Room and receive my monthly Mindful Moments postcards. The Inspiration Room is a private page for email list members only. Think of it as a blend of a cozy meditation studio and reading room where you’ll find guided meditation audio recordings, articles about how to meditate, videos on mindfulness, and links to some of the people who inspire me.
Do you experience any of the following?
- Your racing mind and heart keep you up at night
- You fear that you’re letting your dreams die
- You feel that your difficult life experiences define you
- You feel you’ve lost yourself
- You dream about being more creative but don’t get around to it
Then you’re in the right place.
If you would like to learn how to:
- Quiet your mind and open your heart to peace and happiness
- Create a life that you feel excited to wake up to
- Own your story and transform it into a more meaningful and purposeful life
- Reclaim your sense of self and live authentically and intentionally
- Develop a regular creative practice that resonates with your heart & soul
Then you’re really in the right place.
Areas of speciality:
- Grief/loss or transitions
- Women’s wellness and self-care
- Stress reduction
- Living well with chronic illness
Ways You Can Work With Me
Click on each topic for details regarding my offerings.
Coaching Learn how to live an intentional and inspired life that you feel excited to wake up to. I’ll coach you to use mindfulness practice to create an intentional life that is aligned with your authentic self. My areas of specialty include stress reduction, grief/loss, women’s wellness & self-care, living well with chronic illness, and creativity. I have training in life coaching, health & wellness coaching, creativity coaching and writing coaching.
- Calm Body, Quiet Mind is a one month 1:1 mindfulness training and coaching program. It offers an intensive mindfulness experience to guide you in a reset and renewal of your body, heart and mind. Whether you’re feeling weighed down by grief or a difficult transition, feeling consumed by a chronic illness or have lost connection with your creativity, this program is designed to help you get back on track. Read more…
- Mindful Life Design is a 1:1 coaching program that combines a deeper and more expansive experience of mindfulness training with life coaching. This program will guide you in designing a mindful life so that you can feel more peace, happiness and fulfillment. It is offered as a 3-month or 6-month program to help you establish a regular mindfulness practice and integrate into your life to help you change patterns that no longer serve you and create lasting changes that result in increased peace, happiness and fulfillment. Read more…
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction I teach Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) to help you increase awareness and reduce stress. The 8-week course is offered as a 1:1 experience by Skype or an in person course in Wilmington, NC.
Individual Counseling I offer individual psychotherapy in Wilmington, NC for people struggling with mental health concerns that include anxiety, grief/loss, difficulty adjusting to chronic illness or health concerns, depression, and trauma related to accidents, traumatic loss or medical trauma. I’ll teach you how to feel a greater sense of peace, ease and happiness and feel more in control of your emotions.
Photography Mentoring I mentor photographers of all levels of experience to teach you how to deepen your work, convey emotion in your photographs, make images from your heart and soul, receive support and guidance in using photography to explore your own personal narrative, start and finish projects, create a cohesive body of work for your own personal growth or for exhibition.
Writing Mentoring I mentor writers of all levels of experience who would like to develop a regular writing practice, start or finish a writing project, learn Mindful Writing to expand your mindfulness practice, or receive support and guidance writing your own personal narrative.
Speaking and Teaching I speak and teach workshops related to mindfulness and/or creativity. I am available for Artist in Residence and Writer in Residence opportunities.
FAQS & Fees. Please visit this page for Frequently Asked Questions, including questions about insurance and fees.